Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HOT!

OH MY GOSH!! The hottest thing happened to me today!! As usual, the SGH hospital attachment was a bit boring.. Never really got to learn the doctor's work but instead, learn everyone's work. Nurses, pharmacists, radiologists, doctors and bla bla.. Anyway, the hottest part is coming up..

Ok, so there's this super super cute person being on attachment. But wait! This is not the hottest part yet... It's coming up..

So anyway, we were split into 4 groups of 10. Then somehow, this super super cute person ended up in my group!! And OMG! The first station was the Heimlich Maneuver thingy, then the nurse paired us up, 5 pairs of 2. Then OMG!! The super super cute person got paired up with me!! I was like so excited and feeling so hot... Then OMG! We were supposed to do the Heimlich Maneuver on each other!! So I was like feeling hot all over and stuttering, and the person was like " Who shall be the victim first? I think you be." So I was like ok... And then we took turns doing this action below.


Okay, the picture is so anticlimax becuz the people in the picture are fugly, unlike the super super cute person. So yes. It was so awkward, but yet so so so hot!! OMG!!! I could have just died and went to heaven.
Okay okay... This sounds so wrong, but after weeks of deprivation of my ECs, I'm getting desperate.. Just kidding...
Okay. So anyway, after that we just went to see some wards and bla bla. Tmr onwards I would not see my cutie anymore becuz we're rotated to different departments. Sad me... Oh well, at least I found a new Major EC yay!
And OMG! It's tuesday already, where the hell is my Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives? It's not on EZTV!! What's up!! Like OMG! I thought I could relax tonight watching them... Zzzzz.... Should have went esplanade library today, but decided to leave my wallet with my friend because she was taking like forever to meet me. So no library card, means cannot go esplanade library today. And no Gossip Girl + Desperate Housewives = Nothing To Do Now...