Friday, January 02, 2009

LOL!

Ok, this is so funny... While I was like surfing blogs and stuff, this stupid mosquito/housefly keep flying around my face... Then I shouted " F*** u la, idiot!"

Then suddenly my mother shouted, " Oi! Sleep already la, don't scold." LOL!! OMG so funny...

Then she came into my room and said that the neighbours can hear, and she tot I was speaking on the phone on sth.. Like pls, how can I use the F word on someone?

Ok, wait a while, I'm trying to kill that mosquito/housefly(The one that dosen't buzz)

( 1 minute later)

Ok, it flew away... Nvm... Goodnight, still got A*Star attachment haiz... Need to do a stupid presentation next Friday Yikes!! I'm only attached for 4 weeks instead of like 8-9 weeks like the other participants, thus my research is quite basic only... Haiz... Cannot embbarress myself in front of the others, especially since they explicitly show that I'm from VJ haiz...

So ya, anyway, the antibodies worked!! Got really really cool pictures of antibodies which are so so beautiful, I'll try to post it here if it's legal haha... But my mentor wants me to do it again becuz some of it got no results, and it's her fault lor... She said maybe it's becuz of the mounting process, WHICH SHE DID...

Ok, have to like do project work OP again in 1 weeks time haha... Haven't started the slides, and my results not out yet, doing on monday and getting results on tuesday haha.. And wednesday is the powerpoint slides deadline haiz... It's like OP all over again.. Just that this time it's done solo...