Sunday, January 04, 2009

One more week!!

Yeah! One more week till school reopens, AHH!! I can't wait!! As in like seriously, can't wait to see my class again... Can't wait to have band again, as well as Maris Alumni this sat!!

I still have 5 more days to A*Star attachment, and I have to do a stupid 5 minute presentation.. I dunno y becuz I'm most probably not going to see them again... But nvm...

I'm so happy, I just like cleaned up my room table and cupboard, so now it's like super super super tidy la can?

My clean and organised study+gaming+everything table!!

My clean and organised cupboard!!

At last, I feel so organised I'm so happy.. Haha if u know me I like to be super super organised.. Now I can rest in peace.. Anyway, after this hols, I still cannot decide what to do in the future haha... Oh well... But it's ok, since this decision will affect at least the next 12 years of my life, I guess it's ok to decide later.
I did Group II Metal Tutorial woot!!! It's like the only piece of homework I've done, unless u count 4 lessons of GP.. Have no idea which homework to start next becuz all other homework are like exam papers, meaning I have to revise the whole content first b4 doing, if not I feel like some loser if I have to constantly refer back to notes... So I guess I'm not doing anymore homework yay! Stress free, just don't do homework haha...
Things to do by school start
1) New Stationary ( Like duh... Every year I MUST change stationary...)
2) New Notebook ( Like duh... Every year I MUST change notebook...)
3) Read and understand Mitosis Lecture
4) Read and understand International Trade Lecture
5) Borrow Probability + Definite Integrals lecture notes and fill up mine!
Yupz... So I guess all I'm not doing is maths, which is stupid anyway cuz I hate maths...