Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG So much work!!

I think that this year, JC2, the last year of my life in school uniform, will be the most hectic year of my whole school life. But I hope through the intense mugging for A Level, Common Tests, SATs, H3, SYF, and random competitions to boost my pathetic CCA record, I would find this year the most fulfilling year ever...

Sigh... My last year as a proper student... Sigh...

Things to juggle simultaneously

1) My 4H2s.... Maths and Econs are killing me... Chem and Bio rocks!!
2) GP... It sucks xia... hope tuition would help me
3) H3... It looks super hard... Hope it's fun though...
4) SATs... Intense muggin for this from now till april..
5) SYF... My part's easy, difficulty depends on the timpani we're using... Plus I don't think I'm a very good SL, will try to improve...
6) Random competitions... Such as MOF Debate, NEFMQ... Will try to sign up to boost my portfolio... Being in band is great! But it's hard to get achievements individually...
7) WMC with MSHS Alumni? Basically I'm risking A LOT if I go...

And in the midst of all these, decide on my future... Haiz... Should I...

1) Go NUS Medicine and become a doctor?
2) Go US college with teaching scholarship and become a teacher?
3) Go US college with DSTA/A*STAR scholarship and become a researcher?
4) Become an investment banker, chiong $5m+ by 30 and retire?
5) Go US college and major in science, and then see what I wanna do?

Hahaha.... Sigh... Life is so complicated... Oh wells, back to doing work...

Anyway, today was fun, seeing most sec4s again... Today is probably the last time I'll see all of them together in a long long long time... And once orientation is over, I probably can't do these kind of things again for a long long long time...

Oh well...