Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yay

Yay! A great way to end the holidays, my having my first time bowling!! Yay so fun, I bowled for the first time ever! Unless u count those bowling at the arcade, the 5 meter one... Anyway, my first time I got 58 and my second time got 78 haha!! OMG I'm like so proud of myself!!

And then there was this biatch... We were like playing cards and sitting in a circle of some ulu ulu spot where no one walks. Then this stupid biatch came over and like stared at us? I said ya? And she never reply... Then she just walk away... Like what a biatch... Then she go bitch to like 2 security guards who came to ask us to leave.. Like wdf? Just tell us la bitch, act listen to mp3, act got class... ZZZ... Ok I'm obviously biased but who cares? This is like my blog hahaha... Gosh...

Anyway, me and rachel got like 238!!!! For the basketball game omg!!! I think I k now how to throw a basketball liao, u have to like throw it up, and not like down...

Yay... So then I went popular to try to find a file for school, but I couldn't, like wdf.. wasted 40 mins... Becuz I stopped at serangoon, realised I had to buy a file, and took mrt to kovan... Ended up going home empty handed... So yea, tmr I'll go sch with an ugly and unglam file... And I can't go see O level results release at marist becuz I got econs meeting... Oh well...

Good Luck to all sec 4s I KNOW taking O level results tmr!! haha... It's like so fun la OMG... I wish I could like take it all over again and live this whole year all over again... There's so much stuff I wanna redo... Like taking chem olympaid instead of bio... ( Chem O awards 100+ gold,silver,bronze medals while Bio O awards like 10+ ? plus the fact that VJ dosen't help it's bio o students), take H3 Science Research ( Becuz it really helps my science knowledge), taking geog instead of econs ( volcanos, earthquakes yeah!) sigh...

But no matter.. These failures and setbacks in my life make me treasure life even more... My testimonial may be like shit, no achievements and stuff, but there's always 2009!!! So yeah!! 2009 woot!!!