Friday, January 09, 2009

Yay?

Ok, today is the official last day of the Youth Research Program at IBN... Lol.. I was supposed to be attached for 16 days... But I ponned yesterday I think.. So 15.. It was fun though, working with people who are all Phd ppl, and talking about cheem cheem stuff.. But, boy, does it hurt one's pride when u find out that many many other ppl ur age owned ur ass upside down...

Maybe the consolation is that I don't plan to become a research scientist, so I'm not all that involved with science and stuff.. Maybe the consolation is that I only had 15 days to research, so the stuff that I did was not as good as others who had months, or had H3 programs or other stuff...

What am I talking about? Well, the other ppl attached had to give a presentation together with me la, and boy, they were good, fantastic. Esp this NJ guy who is like Ingmar's friend haha, he talked so so fast, but full of substance and stuff... Ahh!!! I am so owned lahz...

Oh well... At least it's good to know that there are so so so many ppl out there who trashes u in everything... Music, academics, general knowledge, personal skills, and bla bla bla that u will always strive on and improve urself... There are so many areas that I can improve in further and I unfortunately am not doing so.. Well I guess one downfall always leads to u rediscovering urself again. Ok... Enough emoing...