Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stress?

Hmm, band's becoming more and more like secondary sch band and that's not really a good sign... I hated band to the core back in sec sch, and was quite nice to know JC band isn't liddat... At least last year it wasn't... Sigh......

Anyway, academics is as bad.. Like omg, my class studied during the holidays!! They did homework too!!! Like omg, when Mr Lau went through the chemistry homework, like so many ppl understood... Like OMG... I'm going to start studying soon... I hope, like I never studied yesterday or friday hahaha... Went home after band and slept all the way!!! Slept from like yesterday 6pm to today 9am...

Aim for CT1, B AAAA. Haha, basically, we should keep improving, so I should improve my GP. I already signed up for GP tuition... Hope I can improve GP... Getting a C for english is just so so so weird la, I mean it's my language, how can I get a bloody C... Ah well...

And yay, we got through the econs debate thingy... Now to research on bailout plans!! Hope we win the finals!!

New year coming, have to get my contacts ready and start sourcing for ppl, and reestablish my network again hahaha...

I have decided to take SATs... Becuz my plan is this.. If I don't get into NUS medicine, then I'll just go overseas in US and just chill... I wanna do what Daniel wanna do too! Take a year out after NS to tour the world, like OMG! So fun... I wanna that to be my job too haha...

My dream job:

To travel to different countries all over the world.

Closest possible job:

Geologist,Geographer,Tour guide,Documentary person, Photographer of Documentary person... And of course, become an investment banker, earn about $10 million by 30, and then retire...

Lol... Dream on bitch...