Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yay

Haha, today and tmr will be super GPish lah... Today had 2 periods of GP in the morning where we learnt basic grammar.. Teachers in secondary school always seem to assume that we have perfect grammar, like oh pls... Grammar is taught in primary school, where no one freaking listens to the teacher!! Like who cares what a gerund,superlative or article is...

Anyway, had 2 hours of GP tuition at School Of Thought, where I met my long lost friend there haha... My ex-swimming classmate... The teacher's nice, and my class is apparently the 'Better' class since my class slot is only for the 'Better" JCs... HC, VJ, AJ, DH... Intimidates me a bit...

And tmr, we have 2 periods of GP in the morning despite being chinese new year celebrations.. Ugh...

And in the midst of this, I'm mugging vocab liao... My vocab is so darn limited and pathetic... + It helps in GP compre, essays, and SATs... So yea...

Oh well, back to studying vocab....