Monday, January 12, 2009

Lol

Lol, today was so fun, first day of school yay! There were no lectures though.. So it was mainly bandroom bandroom bandroom. Tmr will be fun! OMG There's like bio and chem lecture like together, so imagine sitting for 2.5 hr at LT5 under the air-con listening to science lectures going on and on and on hahahaha... So cool!!

But today was also the release of O level results... Some ppl did well, some not as well. But whatever it is, these few days is the time to play ur cards well, choosing the right courses and in correct order, and researching for the approriate JCs and courses. I hope u juniors will think carefully and do not be influenced by ur peers!

Apparently I heard MSHS did super badly, becoming Band 6... Lol, my batch pushed from band 5 to band 4, if now really become band 6 that's just really sad... But then again, I think this time round O level is harder, like a lot of ppl didn't really do as well as what I thought they would...