Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boring

Boring... I'm having post exam syndrome now... It's dam bad la... Let's see... From the whole of secondary school, I can't touch work 2-3 weeks after exams. Maybe 1 week if I do very well for the exams. Luckily from sec 1-3, holidays followed the exams immediately.

Thus, in sec 4 prelim 1, after the exams I was prepared to like rest for the 'June Holidays', but lo and behold, dunno who wants the sec 4s to come back for 2 weeks of lessons. Like seriously, I can study more effectively than those bloody lessons can? As a result, those 2 weeks of lessons were like hell. I didn't pay attention, I didn't do homework, and I missed out 2-3 chapters becuz stuff was being taught.

And after prelim 2, I think left 1 month to o levels, I didn't do those tys, practice paper or whatever, copied from frens... And didn't study until open house where I met Glen and the 4A ppl and they like started studying. So I was paranoid and started studying.

Haiz... I hope I can start doing stuff in term 3 becuz... I always like to feel complete. I like to know the whole term's work. For example, becuz I went new york and missed week 2 of term 2 of sch, I had no mood to do anything becuz I felt incomplete. Lol so lame right? But it's becuase of my obsessive compulsive disorder...

Oh well, I went cycling anyway with my class ppl for 30km!!! Yay I'm so proud of myself...

BORING!!