Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yay

Yay for many reasons. Firstly, all major exams are over!! Tmr's chinese which is seriously disgusting... Can't they just put it today or sth... As you can see I'm not studying chinese, so boring.. And yes, for JC, 30% of the exam is in the textbook so I should be studying.

Anyway, Chem was dam dam hard... I left 5 marks blank. And like 10+ marks is simply tikam and write rubbish... Maths oso. For the first time in my life I dunno how to do like more than 4 questions la... I was seriously dam pissed off.

And yay, all along for the past few months whenever I blog, the post only appears the next day because, my time setting is -8 instead of +8!!! But thanks to Chien Teng ( Yes.. I mentioned u) who told me that it might be due to time settings, now I can blog and the thingy can come up immediately yay!!!

And yay, today I saw and sat beside someone haha...

And yes whatever... I'm bored bored bored bored bored bored ....

Today after chem we went to city hall to eat this weird restaurant called asian kitchen or wadeva... They say Xiao Long Bao very very nice.. So I ordered and wdf, it tastes like shit lor... Dunno y ppl like.

Then later, they wanted to go shopping at vivo, and me being a guy obviously did not want to tag along. So I went home =)