Sunday, June 22, 2008

Closet Mugger

Ha ha since it's like near the exams, I want to express my opinions about closet muggers. A closet mugger is a person who acts as though he/she dosen't study. He/she claims that he plays the whole day, go clubbing, do this do that and no time to study, when in fact his "clubbing" is actually staying at home and mug.

For me, I mug when I have to and I don't hide it if people ask me if I study. I mean, is there anything wrong with studying? It's ur future lor, u can don't study if u want not my problem.

But, the main problem is there are so many people who are closet muggers and it is irritating sometimes, because in JC or even secondary school, without studying u can't score high no matter how smart u are. And it's like obvious lor.....

Oh ya, btw i'm not talking about anyone becuz closet muggers hide in the closet, so I do not know who is and who are not. I'm just generalising here.

Pros:
- U are deemed as cool
- U are deemed as smart when u get average results
- U are deemed as godly when u get good results
- No one bothers when u fail like shit

Cons:
- U lead a hectic life, trying to come out with various lies to claim that u aren't mugging
- U feel insecure when u aren't mugging

Well? Lol... I'm just bored lahz.... So express my opinions.

I hope I didn't offend anyone haha becuz that's not my purpose.

Anyway I'm very very tired from all this bio mugging... And I hope when it comes to A levels I won't forgot stuff. I mean in O levels, u can study the whole syllabus in 1-2 days. But for the A levels, u have to take like 4-5 days... The thing is that I forgot stuff after like 2 days!! Like today I tried to recall some stuff I studied a few days ago and it's like 50% gone!!!

ZZZ Like what the hell can? Haha I hope my memory capacity improves by A levels.. For O levels this was not a problem since I could study everything in 1 day... But omg...

And I know I sound like some nerd so ya I shall keep my mouth shut.