Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sigh...

Today I oso never study at all! woke up at 12, searched the internet on various careers from like 1-6, then go alumni band all the way until 10... Hmm, I dunno what I wanna be arghhh!!! So I guess I'll just wait and see. Meanwhile, do as much as I can to open more doors.

I really dunno y I always blank at the eleventh hour... It's like 4 more days to exams, and the past 4 days I never do a single shit... Where as for the 2nd and 3rd week I was studying nicely... Just like O levels, like how I studied so nicely until like 1 week b4, started to watch some shows on youtube.

Oh well, so from TMR onwards I shall start studying properly as in memorising. Anyway from tmr all the way to sunday I'll only be studying bio. So If my bio don't get A I'll really be sad...

Anyway, July is gonna be one hellish month for me. Maris Stella Alumni Band got like competition and I need to go there at least twice a week at night. When I was sec 3, it was like 3-4 times at night towards the competition la... And the thing is July is PW month!! Need to do interviews, written report, all done in July... Hmm.. I swear I'll be organised from now on, and do stuff nicely. Even though this is what I always say and end up doing otherwise. Oh well.

Tmr, or rather today, I swear I will wake up by 9 latest, and start studying by 10. I don't care!!