Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mugging

Xian, so far mugged for 4 days.. Haiz.... The other 6 days were totally doing other stuff, like mapling haha My sister played maplestory, then I decided to see my old account, lvl 123 now... Went to zakum and died but heck...

Gosh, even though I finished studying maths chem and econs, I feel that I'm not prepared leh... Becuz I was like trying to finish everything as fast as I can, I took like 6 hours to finish econs? Lol... I think I forgot everything abt it anyway.... In the midst of bio.... Once I finish, I can PLAY for like a few days yay!!! And bio olympiad, haiz.... I think I die le... Ecology was easy since it's only read and read... But animal physiology is quite cheem, so many terms to know and understand... Like wdf la... So much for attempting to colour my cert.. I think I probably can't even get into the 2nd round of bio olympiad...

Anyways, today got alumni band yay so fun... But a bit boring... And tmr got VJ band clean up.. for 7 hours.. Like wdf? So long haha xian...