Sunday, June 29, 2008

July, a hectic month

Yes July is gonna be a very very hectic month. If I fall sick, gg. If I procastinate, gg.

There's like 2 major band competitions, on the 13th, 24th, and 26th. I hope we can win some stuff ha ha becuz we won 2 years ago. So practices are 3 times a week, which means no time to do homework on monday, wednesday and saturday.

Then there's like PW to do, I'm the fking group leader but I don't want to be le. Need to interview ppl, and so much crap haiz... PW sux...

And there's A level chinese oral next tuesday ha ha I'm gonna prepare later I think, I hope.

And gosh, becuz of cycling 30+km, my butt hurts like mad. Or what Collin said, the down under hurts. As a result when I sat on a chair during alumni, wah dam dam pain la...

And ya, yesterday I slept at 9pm becuz I wasn't feeling so good, and some idiot called me at 12am. I tot what happened, ended up he just wanted to help someone win some bet. Great, and I was sick and tired and I had to woke up at 12am. Great!

And whatever, tmr school's starting, haiz...