Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Desperate Housewives

Yay! I finally found this user on youtube, 9956789 who posts desperate housewives season 4 episode 11-17!!!!!! I still remember pre o level period I watched season 1-4 haha nearly screwed up my Os becuz of that... Now I'm screwing up my mid-years becuz I found episode 11-17 haha... I didn't even know it exist la, apparently there was this worker's strike so they released 1-10 first.. Now I can watch the whole season yay!!

Haha, I guess I just cut down bio revision by 1 day lor hehe since I did not do any work today at all. I ended up all over the internet seeking what job I should be. Oh well, at least it was productive, getting insights on jobs. if u find this perfect job tell me hor, preferrably earning like 20k+ a month and can travel to beautiful places. Hopefull I can retire by like 35 and spend my last 10 youth years exploring the world b4 I end up old... Haha..