Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lalala

I decided to colour my cert. What do I mean? I mean seriously lor... I think we should not mug so hard now in J1 becuz it's not like we will remember what we mugged by A levels.. I think we shud only start mugging at like June onwards in J2.. What shud we do now then? Colour our cert =)

I mean, like entering competitions, signing up for stuff and stuff liddat lor. Becuz I dunno, I see the profiles of those valedictorian is like they do this and that and everything... Haiz... In secondary school I didn't bother becuz u do so much is just to get into a JC nia.. But now is to get into a Uni.. I feel like some loser sometimes haha... Apparently student council is the best way to colour.. I mean being in band, what can u write in ur testi? At the most it's just Gold for this and Gold for that, and u spend like 3-4 days a week to achieve this, where as Student Council u can write more stuff, aiya I dunno la... Unfortunately I get inspired only like now??? And I can't do much already..

So I decided to colour my cert from now on.. Join more stuff, ya...

So now Alumni Band is like getting started for the competition liao, I hope can achieve sth haha.. That's what I like about Alumni Band.. Only practices once or twice a week and can achieve something, it's very time-cost beneficial.. I mean like the National Band Competition 2 years ago, we spent about 2 months to prepare for it. Only the 2nd month did we have practices twice a week, and the week b4 almost everyday la, but still we got Top Band and Gold..

Sometimes I wonder if I'm spending my time on the right things. One thing for sure is that I'm productive efficient, but am I allocative efficient? The latter means spending ur time on the RIGHT things to give the maximum benefit whereas productive efficient merely means spending ur time on stuff... I think it's time for me to rethink my priorities already.. Seriously, my CCA Record is total bullshit.. I only have 1 cca, and like nothing else... I have to find more stuff to do le.. Then the time factor starts to set in.. Do I have enough time?

Oh well, the bottom line is that my CCA Record sucks, and I'm going to do something about it as soon as mid-years are over =)