Thursday, June 12, 2008

Retard

Lol I think I'm some retard la... I took the whole of tuesday to study Market Failure. It's only 30 pages, but by like 11pm, I was only done 20 pages. But the thing was that I was studying from 1pm to 11pm!!! It's like after studying 1-2 pages, I would just surf the net, blog, play daidee, mahjong, bridge and maple, then go back and study another few pages!!! KNN!!! The worst thing is that the same thing happened today!! Today I wanted to go VJ DSA and see Xing Hao, but it's like 8am? And I slept at like 3.. So I woke up at 12 not so in time to ask Xink how his dsa was...

So I finished my last 10 pages of market failure very fast becuz my sister wanted to play maplestory in my room since the com downstairs cannot play maplestory, so I studied downstairs. Without the com, I finished those 10 pages + Cost benefit analysis in like 1-2 hours. Then I went up to my room to study Application of Demand and Supply. It's like 20 pages long, and after like 6 hours, I'm like 10 pages done...

Then have to go alumni band le.. I'm happy yay =) My xylo solo can play le, just need to work on dynamics and soloistic style...

TMR I SWEAR!!!! I must not use the computer while studying!!! I WILL NOT ON THE COMPUTER!!! AHHH!!! Bitch! 2 days to study 2.5 chapters... Sth I can do in 4 hours...

Ahhh shit... My aim for midyears now is just... Haha don't want say so paiseh... Bb