Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lol die die die... I suck

I'm so dead for mid years la despite studying... I can't believe it la. Didn't expect it to be so bad... Now I feel as if the time I spent studying is wasted, like no use lor... Bio Econs... If I get a C I think I happy le... So I can forget about taking H3 which requires B for bio. GP, get E can le la... Like 80% of the school wrote question 4? And there's like 12 qns btw. Somemore my points so standard one, and I faked statistics haha.. I said that the straits time reported over 100 domestic abuse cases in 2007, what crap... I really feel like some loser now... Study but still cannot get A... Idiot me...

And need to hand up chinese compo tmr, I feel so guilty not doing it since the chinese teacher is so nice to mark it by thursday since friday got chinese paper.. Damit, I must start doing chinese stuff..

And for the first time I think I won't be able to finish maths... The last time I touched maths was week 1 of june holiday? I forgot all about it le.. And today's papers were from 8-5, I reached home at 6+, started studying at 7... I'm not even halfway through. How? Like crap la.... I think I shall continue until 11:30 and that's it, too bad for me.