Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yay

Yay, I met the 4b ppl, but hell.. East coast park is so so bloody big can? My friend said area B, so when I walked from VJ to east coast park, I was at area C so I tot B is just like beside C? I ended up walking for 40 dam minutes to area B, GOSH! Anyway, as expected Bryan Oh didn't come... Bloody hell, luckily he didn't come or I would have bitch slapped him upside down... 4B ppl shud know y hahaha...

I guess no one changed that much, everone is still that same person I know. Yay, so nice...

Bloody hell, there was this roller blader hor, who was about to hit me becuz I was walking on the rollerblading pathway.. Then he shouted at me leh! Bloody hell.. Can't he just U-turn or sth... retarded... Shud have pushed him down or sth..

And the food was.. um... I only remember eating hot dogs and potato chips... Gavin complained of stomach pain, and today I woke up with stomachache haha... Oh well, barbeque food what, bo bian..

I think I'm dam inconsistent lor, some days can mug like 6 hours a day, then for the past 3 days I never touch books at all... So weird...

And for alumni band, there's this difficult xylophone solo that I'm supposed to play, shit la... I screwed up like shit just now, and now I'm so scared luhz.... I hope somehow I don't need to play haha...

And for project work... I don't feel like being the leader already, becuz it's very demoralising to get stuff from ppl, and organise meetings... I feel as if it's my fault if sth isn't done on time.. And I'm so paranoid about PW that I feel that we should just finish everything by July and just slack for the next 2-3 months... But since some ppl are so bent on mugging and some ppl are so busy, I don't think it's possible.... But seriously, I don't feel like being the leader anymore... Glen Ang Jun Hao!!! U be the leader la...

And yes, it's time for me to play now... Becuz I decided that this week will be the last week to play haha...