Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yay no more chinese!!

Ha ha today was my A level chinese oral, and I think I should be able to pass even though I don't know how to read like 10 words in the passage. The first 3 words I already dunno haiz... Was so dam demoralised.. I tot it would be easy since my friend smiled after he finished oral. His standard is slightly higher than mine so I tot it was really easy.. Ended up he said he wasn't smiling, but giving a fk face...

So Lol... I think I pronounced over 10 words wrongly, read too soft, paused in between hard words and I paused for 5 secs when there's like 5 words more to the end of the passage!!

Then the oral topic was about y singaporeans go overseas for tourism when singapore has tourist attractions. Lol quite easy, I said singapore is xiao guo jia, then very little tourist attractions. But I mean like duh... Tourism = travel to other countries rite? Zzz... Who wants to tour in singapore lolz...

Then after that I heck already becuz I was too happy that CHINESE IS OVER!! After 11 long years, I no need to speak chinese anymore yay. Of course there's the A level paper chinese, but that one can't really study and no need speak chinese so yay!

Another good news, I got 57.5% for chinese, which is a high E. I'm quite happy already haha.. I know my expectations are dam low la...

With a major obstacle gone, I can concentrate on Alumni Band and studies and PW and Bio Olympiad and... OMG SO Much shit.... Oh well, it's gonna be a super hectic month but I dare u to win me u bloody events. I can handle it. I hope.