Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yay

yay, today was chinese listening comprehension, and if I'm not wrong, I got 10/10 full marks! =) Yay!! This is like the first time? I got 8/10 and 7/10 for practice and mid-years respectively. And now for A levels I get 10/10 yay =)!

Oral:
Reading: 5/10 ( It was really really bad...)
Discussion: 12/20 ( I think it was quite ok.)

Listening: 10/10 ( YAY )

So it's 27/40 for the 20% of my A level marks for chinese. Since I'm aiming for at least an E, 50%, I would need 73/160 for paper 1. I think I should be able to get it if I bother to study, yes JC study 15% must study the textbook one. So I think I'll get either an E or a D. If I tyco then C lor ha ha. Now my chinese is like quite over le yay =)

Apparently, many ppl gave up bio olympiad le.. Gavin told me only like 6 ppl went, zzz la. I shall not give up, anyway I like bio so ya. But my life now is so hectic la, got like alumni band practices 3 times a week from like 7-10pm. So basically Monday, Wednesday, Saturday whole day cannot do homework at all. Sigh... SIBF quickly over leh, then I can start studying properly liao. I aim to finish Animal Physio by end august. Plant and ecology was done long time ago, need to read up again haiz... I wonder if my time spent in bio olympiad is worth it.

Anyway, yes, PW is like getting more stressed up now because the written report has to be done in like 12 days. And my competition ends in 9 days. And from now to my competition it is very hiong for me. I'm basically sleeping at like 11+ for the past week. Yesterday was shit, I slept at midnight. As a result, I woke up at 7:10am today!! Luckily I bathe in 5 mins and quickly chiong by car to VJ.

Now I'm so tired everyday during lectures, tutorials and whatever. I'm falling asleep every now and then. Can't wait for SIBF to be over, but at the same time, get good results for the competition. It's our last chance!!

Rather disappointed by today's attendance. It was pathetic. I hope that everyone knows that SIBF is our last chance to prove to Singapore's band scene that Maris Stella Alumni Band is good! So ya. Yay =)