Friday, July 04, 2008

Yay

Yay. Lol today was so funny. Anyway, it was the first time the J1s were playing the national and college anthem alone. Wow I was scared. So long never touch snare drum le, my roll like shit. Oh well, no need comfort me Matthew. I can tell a good roll from a bad roll. Anyway, it was fun haha. And I dunno y our instruments are like getting koped... first it was the shaker.. the teachers want it I dunno y. Then the bells, TSD took it. Then the bass drum hahaha...

Then b4 chem, I told bong that if I got A for chem I'll slap myself. Then zzz I got A so I slapped myself. Then maths e-learning was fun, and retarded... everyone kept spamming messages. Then after econs tutorial got like 2 hours break b4 3rd period PE, so I went out with my classmates to eat at cafe cartel or whatever... So funny la, I tot I didn't want to eat much so I shared with Suni. In the end I was so full la...

Then rushed to PE and me Glen and Collin were like OMG... Can feel the food coming out from our throats aka reverse peristalsis... So we did PE slowly... OMG 10 rounds la, 40 push ups, 40 sit ups, 40 dips and 40 step up and down... I was like DYING..... In the end I managed to did all of it ha ha... Then played foosball with Zhe Mian, bong and glen's friend. Omg, I lost like shit la... Oh well, then I went home...