Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sigh

This few days and weeks have been quite busy, haiz... Needing to go back to MSHS band 3 times a week, from like 7-10pm. No time to do homework or revise..

BAAAD, what I got for mid-years. I think I'm quite lucky to get quite ok results. Now I take H3 Bio whee =) Dunno y GP is so dam bloody slow la, so inefficient lah the teachers, mark so slow one... Zzz...

Tmr's NBC and I hope we can get top band, otherwise I can't write it in my list of Top 3 Achiements, becuz 2nd is like so unglam can? And after NBC there's WASBE, haiz... It all ends on 26th July, after that I can chiong my studies and bio liao. Meanwhile, I still have to do PW rubbish. Haiz... So depressing. All my holidays so far are like so not fun la...

Xian.. Must tahan on for about 14 more days.. Haiz... Sometimes when I think about my life, haiz it's so depressing... Oh well, just continue to live on, what choice do I have.