Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hi

Haha, I know I said I won't blog until the end of prelims, BUT, with proper time management, everything is still possible. Time is required to rest to play, and just relax, and I haven't forgotten that. So, here I am still crapping haha. Dunno why, quite a few ppl sms me and asked me what I thought will come out for the SS paper, lol, maybe it's because for ss I always study only like a few chapters, then end up still come out. Like prelim 1, some people go study 4/5 chapters and I studied only 1 chapter, then still got 22/25. Anyway, thx to Ren Xian for helping me get the past prelim papers of our school. After seeing the trend, I can safely say that Theme 4 will come out for this prelim. Then out of Theme 3,5 and 6, most probably 2 of them will come out. Theme 1 and 2 has almost no chance of coming out. All this is just what I predict. I I I, ME ME ME. So don't go study what I say only then end up scold me when it never come out ar. Let's see how well I spot qns for ss. I predict Theme 3,4 and 6. So remind me hor, after SS prelim, go check whether I predicted correctly. Wanna take bets? Haha...