Friday, September 07, 2007

Hi

8 Days to the end of mid-prelims.

Ahh, I forgot to update the counter, so here it is. Today I went for physics lessons in the morning, walked all the way to school because my father went to malaysia for some meeting, dunno y choose there lor. Anyway, I reached school then all sweating le. Anyway, from the physics lesson, I infered what will come out for the prelim 2 exam. It's not much help though, because in summary, she was like saying study everything. So today lesson a bit wasted, but nvm at least we went through 2006 physics prelim which was quite easy. I got 88 for it, quite surprised that it was so easy la. So today I start studying and in order not to procastinate, I shall update what I would study everyday here and check again the next day to ensure that I finish my revision.

Today
- SS Theme 3,5,6,
- Geog Map reading, Industry
- Physics Electromagnetism ( If time allows )

That's it, bb for now.