Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hi

My Reflection

A.Maths: 90/100

Yay, I thought I would get about 80+ only because I thought Mr.Lim would be marking. But it turned out that someone else marked it so ended up I got 90 haha. Not bad.

Biology: 82/100

Not bad also, but I didn't get top!! ZZ Ended up some PRC got it. Never mind, still good.

Geography: 38/50

Again, not bad also, but I still didn't get top!! Top was 39 again by another PRC. Still, I think it's quite ok, though this means my SS must do better.

English: 68/100

Ok, kind of expected la xian. Just hope that it moderates to A2 then my L1R5 can be 7.

E.maths and Combined humanities can't be finalised yet because I didn't receive the whole parts yet, but I THINK and I HOPE that I get A1 for both, then my L1R5 can get 8. With moderation then become 7 lor.

Overall thoughts on how to improve:

- Read questions properly
- Use brute force method by writing in excess
- For compo check GSP ( actually I did check but my grammar just sucks totally )

Yay I quite surprised at my results. I think it's mostly luck because my goals were actually what I thought I would really get. Since I exceeded most of them, it's quite lucky lor, haha.