Friday, September 28, 2007

Hi

Hmmm, apparently, some teacher lied to another teacher about some matter. Anyway, I was so relieved when my SEQ for SS got 21/25. A lot of my classmates should get 20-21. But because they never write 3 words " suffer great losses", they got like 17-18. So stupid la, I mean who cares about those stupid words lor. Hmm and see la, set so called ' hard ' paper, and then now Chemistry everyone +5 marks, physics everyone +10 marks, english everyone +6-9 marks. Argh lor, for english I only need 4 more marks to A2, but 10 for A1. Even if they give the maximum 9, I woul get 74.9 for english, hope they round up haha. Hmm so now it's either 6-7 points for me le, which should be safe enough to go VJC. However, what some of my friends told and advised me made some sense. Hmm... I've got a little bit of decision making to make.