Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hi

Ok, I can't believe I didn't even spend 1 hour during friday, saturday and sunday studying la. I was so preocuppied with playing and besides I had no mood haha. Anyway, today A.Maths was quite okay, but I wasted 15 minutes doing the OR question, then realise I can't do the second part. So I cancelled the whole thing off la, then do EITHER, argh wasted 15 minutes whch is like 1/8 of the whole time. End up no time to check. At least I was happy at what I did, maybe because I nv discuss the ans with the others, but nvm. Then physics, like I said I never study at all during the weekend, so the last time I touched physics was 1 week ago. Luckily I never study for it, if not I would have wasted my time la. The paper so hard, maybe only can get 29-32. If I had studied, the most only 31-33, which would still make my overal a B, no change. So haha, saved time studying the stupid physics.