Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hi

So, today's A.Maths was quite easy, just that I made a lot a lot of careless mistakes, because it was very rushed, like only 15 minutes to check!! I think got about 10 marks careless liao omg la. Still, I think can get A1, it's my best subject so it better get an A1. Then biology, hmmm. Should be about low A1 to A2 ba. I was so reliefed, at least got hope for A1 for a science subject. At first I wanted not to study so much for MCQ, but now, all the more I must study for MCQ. ARGH!! And I also have to study for A.maths, which is something I rarely do haha because I scared I made too many careless mistakes today le. Oh well, at least now I can relax a bit liao but still must maintain the momentum. Hmm, maybe I will go band tomorrow lor, as in alumni since it sounds important. Anyway, also no mood to study lor, should put the main papers last if not who got mood to study la.