Friday, September 28, 2007

Hi

Woah, this is like the latest I have ever slept. On school days that is haha. Anyway, I realised that i'm just rotting away now. I don't even have the mood to do the papers that the teachers are giving. Well, from THIS SUNDAY ONWARDS, I shall start revising for the O Levels already. No more shit already. I'm already behind on papers and I have to start this Sunday. So from this Sunday onwards, I will begin planning a timetable like before on what to study. Let's see, I have

1. 50 worksheet for E.maths, each worksheet need 5 mins mind u
2. 3 A.maths paper
3. 1 Bio paper
4. 1 Physics paper
5. Chem TYS 2000-2001

And these are my weaknesses, which I am going to concentrate on for O Levels in order of priority.

1. English Composition
2. English situational Writing
3. Grammar, tenses
4. Physics ( Electromagnetism )
5. Geography ( Tourism, Economic Development, Environment )
6. Chinese ( Composition)

And strategies to overcome these weaknesses, in correspondingness

1. Read more of those model essays to generate ideas
2. Read more of those model essays to generate ideas
3. Practice that stupid english book
4. Practice the red and blue physics book and revise class tests
5. Read all the notes that Ms.Foo and Mr.Goy gave
6. Learn more cheem words, phrases, expressions, cheng yu


Well, this is a sudden inspiration or epiphany you can put it. Tata, I'm off to bed, to sleep that is.