Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hi

Yay!!!! OMG ITS LIKE YAY!!!!!!!!!!! MY COM IS LIKE FINALLY OK AFTER 5 LONG AGONISING DAYS!!! Actually, come to think of it 5 days isn't very long. Haiz, i'm too dependent on com liao. So far, prelims has been okay, in fact quite good. E.Maths was easy except for about 5 marks careless, then Geography dunno y Ms Foo say so hard, make me waste 3 days to study for nothing, only need 1 day lor. Then physics was the killer. I was happy after doing the first 8 questions, then the essay part, 1 whole question dunno how to do. 10 marks fly away whee. Anyway, I think the best is I get B4 or B3 for physics only. At least no one found the paper easy so I guess it's okay. Then for SS hor, remember I predicted theme 3,4,6? It came out theme 3,4,5 instead. Oh well, at least I could answer theme 3. SBQ was easy lor, all the purpose so easy to detect one. So now I have to bang on chemistry and biology, make sure get A1. Because I know for sure my physics can't get A1 even though there will be severe moderation haha. Tomorrow got nothing so now slacking, though I supposed to study bio now, but i'm so excited that the com is now working yay!!!!