Saturday, August 04, 2007

Chinese O Level

Well, apparently I heard that the Chinese O level results are coming out this monday. However, I am certain that it would come out next next monday as I heard this from all my friends from other schools. How come I don't know? Gee, I wonder if you know what my school is. If it's really next monday, then I guess you-know-what's school is really sucky. But chances are it's out next next monday because which sane school wouldn't tell the students if it's like the next schooling day? So my conclusion is that O level results are coming out on 13th august, next next monday. I need that B3!! That's the minimum grade which would make me happy. If I get A2, or A1, which is almost impossible, good lor. I swear that I would not retake chinese whatever my grade is, unless I get Merit/ Distinction for oral and like C5-C6. Otherwise, if I get B3 or B4, I will not retake it no matter what the chinese teachers say. My chinese sucks and I know it, so I will not be persuaded to retake and waste my money and time on a subject I absolutely hate just to maybe perhaps increase my grade to B3 or A2 by a measly grade just to increase the school's overall performance. I shall do my part in all other 7 subjects but NOT chinese. Quite demoralised now, it seems that I am not doing as well as I should. My chemistry got like 60%, 50% for the past 2 tests, although the highest local is 80% and 60% respectively, I am still quite unsatisfied, gone were the times when I was more or less first, guess I need to study harder.