Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi

Yay, today I finally managed to study for a bit, after being sick for like 5 days and hence not studying for these few days due to moodlessness ( this is very important, refer to previous post). Then I guess tomorrow will be a fun day I hope, because we're receiving the CL O level results, I am seriously vey vey disappointed in my school. They did not inform us that the results will be out tomorrow, and I had to actually ask my friends from the other better schools. I wonder if my school would tell us when the O level paper is, when the results will be out , and I don't think so. I know my school's standard is already very low, Band 6 or 7 is it? But I didn't know it was so low until they can't even tell us when the results will be out. Apparently my friends from TKGS, Catholic High, SCGS, and other GOOD schools told their students, I guess you know where to group mshs under, yeah? Especially with a new insane philosopher, mshs is going to change for the obvious. Still, I can only hope that the resuts will not be out tomorrow, otherwise, my image of my school will really go down. Oh wait, it can't go down any further. Anyway, I hope to get B3. I know i've said this many times, but u know, I suddenly feel like getting A1. But oh well, truth is the truth, if I get B3 then it shall be B3. If results come out tomorrow, I guess a lot of my classmates will be in shock because their friends didn't tell them because they assumed that the school will obviously tell students something as important as this. So when the CL HOD Mr duno what announces that the results will be out tomorrow, I guess many people will make noise and curse the school, then Mr.Kwok will obviously preach his philosophy and I guess ask everyone to stay back during recess. Sigh. Argghhhhhh!! Y didn't I work hard during PSLE? Y was I playing RUNESCAPE during PSLE!!!!! FK FK FK FK FK FK!!!!!