Wednesday, August 15, 2007

English Oral

Heck chinese results la.. English Oral Rocks!!! The picture and passage was average, not hard not easy. But still, I did well for the reading, although I made 2 little mistakes. could become should and sth else which I forgot. I managed to vary my tone. Then picture discussion, all the questions I spotted came out so I just answered them back as prepared. I actually had 20 mins to prepare. 10 mins with the paper, and 10 mins while waiting for my friend to finish. So during the last 10 mins, I thought about the possible conversation questions and guess what? They all came out!! So I guess i'm quite lucky because all the questions they asked for picture description and conversation, I already prepared beforehand, yay! I think I did well for english oral. Most likely 30+. So i'm happy =)

Some tips for english oral which I find dam useful:
1) Check the tone of the speaker for reading
2) Read slowly but not too slow because we also speed up when we are nervous due to the release of adrenaline

3) Spot and prepare very possible questions beforehand for the picture description.
4) Don't stop talking and just keep spamming with sensible answers.

5) Spot and prepare very possible questions beforehand for the conversation.
6) Don't stop talking and just keep spamming with sensible answers.

Just my 2 cents.