Friday, August 31, 2007

Cl

Ok today was chinese paper, like I care like that. I only taking chinese for fun so I really don't care how I did, even though many people failed to finish the paper, I'm sure I still lose to them. Never mind, my 2 worst subjects are over - languages. Time to get into form again and be like last yaer SA2 like that for my other 6 subjects! Btw, I don't care english le, no matter what I think, C5, or C6 or B4, the fate is already decided. So I decided not to cry over spilt lactose but instead, prevent other milk from falling down again ( ya I made this up, it's not a phrase). Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow is all fun fun fun! Hope Mr. Lim wins the Teacher Of The Year Award again, because he is a really good teacher but some of us don't appreciate him. Still, I think he should win the award. Then I think got Mr.Cool marist tmr, I think that's a bit lame la, then if i'm not wrong, got some bands playing tomorrow. Oh well, let's see what happens tomorrow. Today in fact, marks my official start of studying. So I think the next time I blog will be after the end of the hard papers which is biology, unless I screw up one of those papers badly again then i'll come and bitch here otherwise i'll be studying. Bye bye.