Saturday, August 18, 2007

Xian

So I guess i'm retaking my chinese, hoping that I can get a B3, maybe A2. Nvm, i'll just hope for the best, after all, I don't lose anything except maybe 10 hours of my life by taking prelim and the 'O' level paper. So these few days has been quite ok, still a bit bored at school, and the bio syllabus is finally finished, at last. I think left 1 more page on genetic engineering but still it's finished. Stupid stupid OCD, I had to wait until the syllabus was finished until I can start revision on bio, now left what? 10 days to prelim? Haha, and I never even did anything on english despite what I said a few months ago. I think i'm placing emphasis in the wrong areas. I have been doing a.maths prelim papers, but for what? I have always been scoring A1s for it, not boasting or anything but that's my only subject which an A1 is more or less confirm. Instead, I should work on english and combined humanities, and a little on triple science. However, I spent all my energy on chemistry on physics.... Not really a wise choice I should say, but let's just hope everything turns out for the better. Singapore is really small. I can't say why because I promised him not to. Oh well, live goes on.