Saturday, August 25, 2007

Prelim nearing

Oh well, prelims start next wednesday, the paper is english. You know those holidays, founder days and national day where the whole school goes home early, having half days while the sec4s stayed back for the mock prelim english paper? Well guess what? They were like on July 20+ and August 8th or 9th. The paper was a full english paper, meant to be a gauge for our english prelim. Lo and behold, we received our first section, the composition. Wah!!!! It's like finally lor. And when's our english prelim? Wednesday. And what's the mock prelim for then I ask? Anyway, I got 19/30 for composition which is not really what I want to get. But since the highest was 20 I guess it's ok. So, there were some things about the summary that I really wanted to ask my teacher about because I don't know whether to include examples or not. But I don't think she's started marking the mock prelim exam papers. Sigh. And I'm like ponning english tuition to study for other subjects. Maybe I should have gone to get last minute tips. Anyway, people ask what I do at english tuition because it's like a common sense subject. Well, my english sucks totally when I was in primary school and without it I won't be able to talk like that, so yeah. So yeah, i'm a little bit upset because I don't think I would do well for english, whether prelim or O levels because I don't learn from my mistakes because I don't get my work back so ya,