Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hi

I hope no one got offended by some previous posts of mine, because I do not intend to show off, definetely not. I always think of other people's feelings before I say something about my results, even though sometimes in class I may appear not to but it's because I know you won't feel anything but just laugh. I dunno whether some people think I am hao lianing or not, but I am just penning it down, so I can like just read them back when I am super xian, k?

Yesterday's national day parade was a bit xian, after watching for half an hour I went to do my work le, so boring la, the costumes I dunno waste how much money le, some more the little kiddies is like...

Anyway, later i'm going out with some friends to watch Simpsons. I dunno y I agreed la, because I planned to do some work, bio in fact, and simpsons is like so childish. Nevermind, I guess i'd take a break for now.

I'm still excited about monday's chinese o level results. I swear if I get a B3 I will be very happy. A2 even more happy and A1 even more happy lor. But die die must at least B3!!

Oh ya, i'm cured from fever le, but still a bit sore throat, hope by this week 100% ok le, because I have oral next week !! Argh!