Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hi

So, today I was looking forward to PE lesson because I heard that we were playing dodgeball, then end up all PE teachers never come, only Mr. Nicholas Koh so end up PE just stay in class and do work, then Ms Tan come and give us physics test. Then after school, went to staff training room to update CCA record, and I got 30 points woot! A1!! And still haven't finished updating lor, should be 32-35 after adding other stuff. So I guess those juniors in band who wanna think of quitting, I suggest not. Because I have friends in like library, chess, all the quite slack CCAs getting D7s and Cs only. Those who get As are band, chinese orchestra, lion dance. Even some from uniform groups get D7 la. Then after that go home le lor. Today the most free periods xia, 2 period of pe, ss free period as teacher never come, then english since oral finish, teacher gave us a break lor. So today got like 10 periods, 4 free periods 6 lessons. Then end up just copy homework like crazy haha. Don't look at me, I was doing my own work =)