Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi

Okay, so today lessons as usual, then wah, our physics teacher give us RI RGS prelim paper to do, quite hard lor may not even get A. Dunno y give us to demoralise us.. Then hall assembly, I saw some strings player, I don't really like classical music so I thought it was going to be boring. But the music they played was very nice, especially pirates of the carribean, but I still prefer the band version though, especially the snare drum which adds a crisp sound. Then the violin solo was playing czardas, a song that I always hear Fredy playing on the xylophone whenever I go band last time, hear so many times until I oso can play the nice parts, but the voilin guy was fantastic, going at about 190-200 speed, whoa. Then later go home, practice a bit piano, YAY! My hand okay le and I sort of improve even though I never practice for like 4 days lor. Then later go maths tuition then go home then is now already lor. This is probably going to be one of my last post before my prelim starts. Then I would probably be too busy then. Sigh....

In the blink of an eye, 4 years have past. It only seems as I have entered this school just yesterday. Many things have occured and I experienced many things, both positive and negative, which made me sort of a different and better person. And in just a few more months, it would be the beginning of a new chapter in this book we call " Life ", and the closure of another chapter. The very thought of life is already so fascinating, and thinking of the future is even more exciting. I just hope that everything will take its due course in my favour, tough luck though. Just hope that everything goes okay for everyone, even though there might be certain disagreements between me and some people, I wish the goodest luck to all Sec4s in their final conclusion of this chapter of life. Adios, AjiKu~~~ Hajimameshta Sakersuu!!! ^_^