Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Monday

Today was fun! English, then maths, then double chem, all quite relaxed. Then after recess, physics is relief teacher, then for RME, the whole of sec 4 level squeezed into the music room and do some bullshit stuff, lah, the "teacher" in charge is the school councillor, kong dunno what la. Ask us to sit down and close our eyes, and focus on drinking pure water, letting the energy surge through us and dunno what rubbish la, she said do this can pass exams. LOL la, like I do that kind of rubbish, I think because of that I got headache now. Then she asked us to picture a fountain, then my friend go picture nak** people bathing, wdf? Then later hall assembly talk about poly and I don't know what he's talking about, might be his accent ba, G becomes Z. Then later my friends played some lame game on the computer, called the impossible quiz, seems quite fun but lame.