Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boring...

Lol, totally never study today. Tmr I shall read 5 chapters of chinese. Since there are only 10 chapters, and 3 came out in A levels b4, so 5/7 is the probability of studying the chapter which will come out for promos haha...

OMG!! I am hearing our SIBF Finals recording, and it is so freaking nice!! Ahhh!! Just hearing the recording makes me feel nostalgic and miss MSSB Band again!!! All those hours practicing for those beautiful songs are so worth it lah... Even though I dunno a lot of ppl in alumni, since they're all so old de haha, but still very fun to play hard pieces with them.

WMC... Hmm Part of me wants to go so much. Still, I still get this feeling that I can't cope haha. Even though I think I would be able to cope becuz I managed mid years with SIBF anyways, haha but I dunno la....

Ahhh our Hymn to the Sun is so orgasmic!!!

Stupid project work!! Even after promos must still worry about it...