Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Xian

Haiz, today bio spa a bit screwed up. The concentration I never really write properly haiz... But other then that should be ok. Now for chem spa.....

Anyways, talking to Gabriel completely messed up my studying schedule.. Do I need 2 or 4 days to do econs? Now I dunno whether to study for econs or bio/chem from thursday to saturday haiz...

And I dunno y spa is so funny, make shifts for what? As if the questions would not be leaked like that, so funny la hahaha... It's only a theory paper, can't they make it all at the same time? But I guess I don't mind, becuz like that I'll be able to know erm stuff haha...

This reminds me of secondary school, where everyone would make a copy of the spa and hand it out to the different classes, source for answers and everything. Then u just go in and write everything out, no need to do experiment, just do for show only haha...

Chem spa now..