Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay

Ok whew, I managed to did a bit of work, and bio spa. Tmr and the day after is bio and chem spa haiz... 5% of A level marks for bio and chem would be determined in these 2 days.

Bio Spa

Solubility
Colour

Control
Temperature

Timing
Homogenous
Interval
Stirring

Lol, an acronym SC CT THIS which is what I made for bio spa... So lame rite? When I did bio just now, I came up with SOL SOL FIRN for differences between pro and eukaryotes. And last time I think I remember BAMOSSS for fibrous protein VS globular protein lolz...

I think acronyms make u learn stuff easier lor, in fact I still remember the secondary school metals reactivity lor, PLCMAZITLCSGP...

Ok whatever. Tmr I decided to go sch early at the same timing even though bio spa starts at 11:55 becuz.. I won't study at home in the morning. Haha, despite insisting on going home to study, I will always use the com, so maybe from now onwards I shall mug in school, even though it's too late le...