Friday, September 05, 2008

Wasted 1 day

Yesterday was... So so unproductive lahz... The whole day yesterday I only studied the organelles chapter, which can be done in 1.5 hour...

It's all wikipedia's fault, it's so addictive lah. Omg, I stumbled upon how the universe was created again and I just read and read and read all the theory on it, then it linked to this page where it claimed how 911 was a conspiracy and OMG so interesting, 1 day u shud all go read it. Then I went to read some random bio stuff on wikipedia which is not in our syllabus, such as cyrogenics ( living forever!!) by freezing ur body or sth and then refreezeing it 50 yrs later and we won't have aged.. Haha so interesting... Then I realised that it was like 8pm already, I spent like 7 hours on wikipedia... No wonder by head so pain.. So I went to sleep for a while. Then I woke up and ate dinner and then slept until now...

Gosh, I woke up at 11am? Damit...