Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay!!

YAYYYY!! Promos are over!! All is left is chinese, which I have to study... On sunday though.. I am so confident that I won't do well for bio... I shall be honest la, I think my maths and chem can do well, but econs and bio cannot... Haiz... I dunno how to do like 15 marks worth, and scribbled rubbish la, and how come the paper is 130 marks? I tot supposed to be 100 marks?!?!? Zzz... End up cannot even do the stupid insulin question.

But heck! No more studying for at least 2 months!!! Yay!!! And omg la, our class is so weird la, no one wants to go for class outing, so only like 10 of us went.. And we're gonna watch a movie later yay =) I wanna watch mamamia though, it's so happy and smiley, but ppl want watch horror movie... Ugh...

I'm going to play piano for like 2 hours now and purrfect my pathetique yay!