Friday, September 19, 2008

Die bitch!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.... The ultimate slut bitch kaiqi will die on monday 7pm!! I am so super happy la! Monday will just make my day, even though it's the last day b4 promos...



I dunno y I always cannot study a few days before major exams de.. I think I get too excited or something.. Just like O levels, I studied quite hard for it, then during O level period I totally never study for 3 days. Lol, I think I reach the peak too early then cannot mug liao... Nevermind, even today was not so productive, covering only 3 pathetic chapters of bio, tmr is a new day.



Garrett Kang will mug tmr and sunday and monday. Haha cannot liao must mug, my schedule already delay by 1 day so must mug 1.33X harder now.

And VJC finally changed my L1R5 from 9 to 6. Like omg la... Can u believe it, I dunno how they get the 9 from lahz... Later apply for this and that all get rejected becuz of that... Dunno y suddenly so many A2 and B3 pop out one haha...