Friday, September 12, 2008

No more bitching

My past 3 posts were titled bitch, today I don't want watch and thus, no bitch =)

Anyway, I've been blogging everyday for like the past week or 2, which means

1) I'm dam free
2) I'm beside the com all the time

Dam, I shudn't be free lor, shud be studying, and yup I'm studying beside the com. Today's morning assembly was so nervous la, becuz I think many ppl can see me playing, so malu... Somemore I dunno y the PA system got the stupid song, then clash with our playing... And Sean said this is our worst playing ever, oh well expected anyways..

And today I really shudn't have came to sch. I only came to sch for the sake of bio tutorial and econs tutorial. Thus, I ponned everything else today. Haha, then I got like 3 free hours to study in the band room. My class worst la, about 1/3 the class pon school. This is like the first time I've ever ponned a bio lecture. And it's not because the topic is not tested for promos. In fact, I wanted to go for it and was looking forward to it becuz I love bio, until I realised who the lecturer is... Bah! I think I read by myself can learn more than going to lecture.

Can't wait for exams to be over!! But no, I got to do the stupid project work written report draft 3!!! Haiz.... It's full of errors, so demoralising lah.