Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lol pathetic holiday

Lol.. This is like the most pathetic holiday ever. Even June at least can play for about 2 weeks then study 2 weeks. This holiday is pure mugging zzz...

And to a certain extent my mugging failed.
Plans for holiday
1. Finish Chem
2. Finish Maths
3. Finish Bio
4. Finish Econs
5. Read some Bio Olympiad stuff

All I did was 1-2 and 5. Bio I'm like halfway done, and I haven't even started on econs. Haiz... From tomorrow all the way to 26 september will be pure intense mugging. This time I learned my lesson le, I'll study with my friends in school. There's just too many distractions at home. For one, there is a computer in my room. Last time O level I didn't have a com in my room that's y can study. Now, haiz... As soon as I on the com I just use it to search rubbish... Blogs, forums n maplestory.

By now I think some of my friends already finished everything like 2 times? And I haven't even completed 1 round of revision haha... Since there's school for another 2 weeks, I think I can only go 1 roundof revision. And I already decided, I don't want those AAAA anymore, I'm so tired...

DISCLAIMER: I'LL STUDY WHAT I CAN, AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD. I'M SO EXHAUSTED AND TIRED AND I'M NOT GOING TO CARE ABOUT WINNING WHOEVER AND WHAT NOT ANYMORE. THUS, DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME WHEN I DON'T GET GOOD RESULTS.

Also, I decided that I'll work super hard for Bio Olympiad, despite our school not providing any resources or help AT ALL. Becuz I so want to go Japan, and since I can't go for the Japan trip on 10 december, I'll aim for the International Bio Olympiad thing held in Japan. Yup, so after promos, u can see me with a campbell everywhere I go. (Campbell is a 1200 pages bio txbk) I don't care, I wanna go to japan!!